Do you want to make a difference in your community? The Family Network empowers parents and caregivers to speak out and make a difference for the children in Bay and Arenac counties.
- Open to all parents/caregivers in Bay and Arenac counties with children from birth to 12 years of age who are committed to ensuring a great start for every child!
- Have access to training in early childhood education/issues, leadership, and advocacy.
- Engage in worthy activities and events with a supportive network of friends.
- Opportunities for providing valuable feedback.
- Have fun while improving your community.
Get Involved Today!
Some parents connect only through email, while others attend and collaborate at meetings and/or events. You choose your level of involvement! Meetings also offer:
- On-site childcare
- Food is provided
- A stipend for transportation is available
Bay-Arenac Great Start Parent Coalition:
Parent Liaison: Amy Trogan
Phone Number: (989) 992-1803
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org